I will create professional responsive web design with HTML CSS js

 

I will create professional responsive web design with HTML CSS js


I will create professional responsive web design with HTML CSS js


About This Gig

--> CONTACT BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER <--


Hi, I am Sakebul.


Are you looking for a professional web designer to create a responsive website that looks great on all devices? Look no further! I have 3 years of experience in web design and a deep understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.


I will work with you to understand your design requirements and create a responsive website that meets your needs. My approach is to use the latest techniques and technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, to ensure that your website is fast, responsive, and user-friendly.


Technologies I will use:


  • HTML5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
  • CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
  • Bootstrap 5
  • Sass
  • Ajax (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML)
  • JavaScript (ES6+)
  • jQuery


Services i will provide:


  1. Create HTML CSS JS Bootstrap Website
  2. PSD to HTML
  3. Figma to HTML
  4. XD to HTML
  5. Sketch to HTML
  6. PDF to HTML
  7. Invision to HTML
  8. AI to HTML
  9. JPG to HTML
  10. PNG to HTML
  11. Convert PSD, AI, or any Image into a site
  12. Redesign a site
  13. Fresh and modern code with W3C validation
  14. Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, Safari)
  15. SEO optimized code

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will convert your PSD or Figma file to a fully responsive website

I will convert Figma to HTML, PSD to HTML responsive website.